Please provide a way to block undesirable people

Hi, I am requesting a way to block a person or organization on HF. Similar to the usual block feature you find anywhere else. I wish model listings to never show any search results from the blocked person.

Example use-case: I am interested in finding community resources made for the image model Krea 2 which was recently released. If you search for ‘krea-2’ in the model list ( Models – Hugging Face ) , of the 1582 results, 1503 are low-effort low-quality autogenerated LoRAs by the account ilkerzgi (fal.ai). See for yourself: Models – Hugging Face

This makes it hard to find other content by people other than fal.ai. Despite no bad intentions from fal.ai, this is effectively a minor DoS attack, encouraged by your excessively lenient and generous usage limits.

I would like the option to block accounts like these that I find pollute my model search..

Ideally, once I block such a person, the search should show: 79 results (1503 results omitted due to your preferences).

Hi, I have the same question and would appreciate guidance from the Hugging Face team on this.

A strange account recently started following my profile, but I can’t find a way to block or remove that follower. Is there currently an option to do this, or is there another way to manage followers?