Request to remove paper 2609.04034 from Daily Papers so I can resubmit with a video cover

Hi Hugging Face team,

Our paper Editable Visual Design (arXiv: 2609.04034) was featured in the Sep 4 Daily Papers, but it was submitted by another community member rather than by us. We’re grateful for the visibility, and I have since completed the authorship verification on the paper page.

The difficulty is that our work is about interactive, editable design artifacts — dragging layers, editing real text on the canvas, and the Agent Design Replay trajectory. A static abstract can’t really convey any of that, and a short demo video is by far the clearest way to show what the system actually does. Since media can only be attached at submission time and I wasn’t the submitter, I currently have no way to add it.

Would it be possible to remove the current Daily Papers entry so that I can resubmit it with a video cover? I’m ready to submit as soon as it’s removed.

Thank you very much for the help!

cc @AdinaY @meganariley

Hi @Yejy53 - Thanks for reaching out. Paper removed :white_check_mark:

Hi, thanks for reaching out!

Daily Papers entries can’t be edited after submission, and media can only be attached at submission time. Since the current Daily Papers listing was submitted by another community member, you’re correct that you cannot add your own video cover to it.

Removal is possible, though.

If you’d like to resubmit the paper with your video cover, the HF team can remove the existing Daily Papers entry. Once it’s withdrawn, you’ll be able to submit it again immediately with the correct media attached.

If you prefer to keep the current listing, they can leave it as is.

Just let the team know which option you’d like — and since your authorship is already verified, you’re all set for resubmission.