Space interface does not load all of a sudden - No changes - just stopped working

I have had a space with a Gradio interface that I use and it has been running perfectly for months. All of a sudden I got an error making a call to the API - my returned file said it could not load due to a certificate error. I have made no changes at all. When I check the space on hugging face it says it is running fine but where my gradio interface should be is: The web page at https://huggingface.co/proxy/mysspace.hf.space/?__theme=system might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

As I said I have not changed a thing - there is nothing in the logs the last line of output is * Running on local URL: http://0.0.0.0:7860, with SSR :high_voltage:

Obviously I have restarted the space several times.

Does anyone know what this could be?

Ok that was the space getting blocked by my institutions cyber security team. No issues with the space as far as I can tell.